Hard to Let Go
Many mornings I'll pick up a favorite paperback by the name of "Meditations." I read the following paragraph and pray that someday I will forgive my parents and forget the hurtful things they said and did. Each time I read, and hope, and pray, that forgiveness will come.
The words we heard as children are lodged in our subconscious minds, and these memories are very much alive within us. In order to be in control of your life, you need to re-evaluate the ideas and words you heard as a child. Focus on the ones that are hopeful, make you feel confident, and give you a sense of self-worth, and let go of the ones that don't.
By James Van Praagh
The words we heard as children are lodged in our subconscious minds, and these memories are very much alive within us. In order to be in control of your life, you need to re-evaluate the ideas and words you heard as a child. Focus on the ones that are hopeful, make you feel confident, and give you a sense of self-worth, and let go of the ones that don't.
By James Van Praagh