My Thoughts: Perfume of Skunk
My husband and I go through a lot of air fresheners in our two bathrooms. I can blame the cat; I can blame the chili; I can blame the Chinese food; or even the scrambled eggs I had that morning. It’s always important that I have a can of “fresh air” for my upstairs lavatory.
However, I have recently noticed that the product names tend to have the word “explosion” in the description. Today the aerosol can reads "Fruit Explosion" and only God knows why. I am somewhat familiar with the produce section at our local Safeway and this air spray smells like no fruit on display.
Why not call it Field of Daisies; Cherry Blossom Time; Vanilla Wafers; Apple Pie; Orange Delight; Caramel Coffee; or Fresh Baked Cookies. I would rather the restroom reek of something light and wonderful than Explosion of Coconut. I realize that house guests may be confused when smelling chocolate chip scones coming out of the can they just used to freshen the air. They might ponder “Is this the powder room or kitchen?" Nevertheless, Fruit Explosion doesn’t work for me or the cat.
However, I have recently noticed that the product names tend to have the word “explosion” in the description. Today the aerosol can reads "Fruit Explosion" and only God knows why. I am somewhat familiar with the produce section at our local Safeway and this air spray smells like no fruit on display.
Why not call it Field of Daisies; Cherry Blossom Time; Vanilla Wafers; Apple Pie; Orange Delight; Caramel Coffee; or Fresh Baked Cookies. I would rather the restroom reek of something light and wonderful than Explosion of Coconut. I realize that house guests may be confused when smelling chocolate chip scones coming out of the can they just used to freshen the air. They might ponder “Is this the powder room or kitchen?" Nevertheless, Fruit Explosion doesn’t work for me or the cat.