Random Thoughts from Cali
With all this time to do as I please, I find that random thoughts take hold of me. In example, I spent two hours at the pool and here are pieces of what crossed my mind:
Getting a tattoo signifies (to me) freedom; individuality; and bold courage. Its my body.
Being ambushed by a friend, foe, or family member is not cool. I hate surprises.
I swim like a fish and float like a dead one. I detest flip-flops on men.
I need to get out to the shooting range so I can fire my .243 deer rifle and 9mm Glock.
Wearing a sun hat makes any woman look like a fool, unless you're Goldie Hawn.
There is a difference between sensitive and just plain weak.
I cry only when in the bath with the water running. Hate to see my mascara run.
Vitamins should be liquid, all natural and plant based. Oh, and affordable.
Once a San Fernando Valley girl, always a Valley girl. Let's hear it for Reseda!
I'd rather not use the restroom on an airplane, for fear of an abrupt landing.
Pilots should say "We'll be landing shortly" vs. "We'll be on the ground before you know it."
Everyone should treat themselves to room service - its the only way to go.
I need to socialize my pure bred 6-year old German shepherd. Maybe not.
Pay off my 2006 Jeep Liberty... then purchase a Jeep Commander with moon roof.
Go home to Montana; make a plan and stick with it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you care to share your random thoughts with me, send to bellissimomont@centurytel.net as I'm reading correspondence from sunny California.