Cali Here I Come
I will be in sunny (triple digit weather) California soon and I would like to invite you to read some of the older posts here on my blog. I have always found it interesting to go back and read my thoughts from a previous birthday; an incident with a friend; a celebration with family; a memory of a loved one.
There is really no rhyme or reason to what I write. Sometimes the words bang back and forth within my middle-aged brain. Other times I see a banner in the newspaper, or hear something in a movie and I think OMG, that must be my next post.
So go back and select essays at random and let me know what you think! There are 304 to choose from...some from my days with MONTANA WOMAN MAGAZINE. When I return from holiday I look forward to reviewing your thoughts.
Now, off to pack a bag and sun tan lotion. Will soon be leaving hubby at home to hold down the fort and keep a good eye on Shania, Sam and Miss Virginia. He needs his quiet time to learn our DIRECTV remote and channel guide. And me...I need to fly.
Happy trails from Whitefish, Montana.
- Ja'Nee Newman