Alive & Kicking

There was an article I read this morning which touched my heart. Miss Lauretta Taggert of St. Paul Minnesota celebrated her triple-digit birthday last week and had this advice: "Have an attitude of gratitude and don't ever let your hair go gray."  Later in the day I saw the following little life-blurbs and knew I had to share them with you:
 
***
Create a life that feels good on the inside,
Not one that just looks good on the outside.
 
***
Go out there and do amazing things!
 
I am aware of how life can suck.  But there comes a time when we must step outside of our brick houses and take in the sunshine.  It was warm in Whitefish today (almost 40 degrees) with bright sun striking the snow and the sounds of birds in the tall pines.  Not only did a large squirrel make his appearance...but a petite chipmunk and two wild brown rabbits.  The tom turkeys were parading down the road, and Canadian honkers were making their typical noises across the sky.  I took in the fresh air; watched the dog play in the snow and thought I'm alive and well and stronger than I know.
 
Be aware of the beauty around you and give thanks to new beginnings.
 
Take good care.
 
Ja'Nee