A Book Needs a Test Audience

I have found it quite helpful to mail out my completed manuscript to a test audience in an effort to see if I can hit a home run.  You do yourself harm if you select only family, friends and colleagues.  You want to know what a complete stranger would say had she/he read the entire 272 pages. Below are some of the reviews I've been getting back over the last ninety days.
 
READER #1:
"This diary is sad, yet hopeful, and the character resilient." M.H.
 
READER #2:
"This evocative memoir tells an honest story of the life of a woman. The author refuses to hold back and that inspires me to be true to myself. I couldn't have found a more amazing diary to read." K.T.
 
READER #3
"What makes this memoir so unique is that it’s not just about names, places, dates, and events, but that it contains all the elements of a mystery novel. The reader will be immediately drawn into the author’s life which is filled with challenges, drama, hope, trauma and joy. This is the telling of one soul’s journey towards healing, redemption, forgiveness, and acceptance. It is an unfiltered, emotionally raw outpouring of the author’s inner struggles which grips the reader from the first page, reminding us of the spirit’s natural state of resiliency, courage, perseverance and love. It will, undoubtedly, guide others to the point of revealing and releasing their own traumas, and begin the process of repairing their souls’ injuries. I can think of no greater place to begin than with this book. Thank you dear author for opening your heart and going to those dark places." M.W.
 
READER #4
"The pace is dizzying at times with many abrupt transitions and sometimes a lack of adequate context. Doesn't read like a diary would. Not certain if the author wrote the poetry throughout the book - it is very good. For a coming of age audience, I believe this would have good appeal. I think most would want to read on to see how it all turned out for Ja'Nee." P.N.
 
READER #5
"The narrator is engaging and believable. Details are unique and help the reader become an active participant in the memoir. The use of humor to present difficult and serious subjects build a well balanced story. A great unconventional narrative with short explosive sentences that surprise you at every turn. I think this book would have high appeal as a memoir." W.A.