The Four Agreements (A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom)

I found this small wisdom book by Don Miguel Ruiz challenging to read, and it wasn't until days later that some of the chapters actually made sense to me.  Nevertheless, one page stands out and I will quote it below:
 
"Use every moment to be happy, to do what we really enjoy doing. If we only have one week to live, let's enjoy life.  Let's be alive.  We can say, I'm going to be myself.  No longer am I going to run my life trying to please other people. No longer am I going to be afraid of what they think about me. I'm going to be myself. The angel of death can teach us to live every day as if it is the last day of our lives, as if there may be no more tomorrow. We can begin each day by saying, I am awake, I see the sun. I am going to give my gratitude to the sun and to everything and everyone because I am still alive. One more day to be myself."
 
This paperback book was purchased on Amazon by a close friend and she shared it with me.  Now I am gifting you with the same.