No Apology Necessary

You take a chance when maintaining a blog. 

There may be some who post a scathing review and others that upchuck their verbal bile in an email. You can't please all of the people all of the time. There will be thoughts and memories that don't play well with others. 

Unfortunately, the few readers that despise you obviously didn't see any lines of regret or sense of sorrow throughout the four hundred and twenty essays. They seem to look only for words that will add fuel to their internal fire. These same readers have no sense of understanding, or attempt to look beyond their own perceptions. No matter what revolting reviews may come your way, a blog owner must believe in their integrity as an author and a person; it's man the torpedoes and continue full speed ahead.

My perspectives are my own realities. If a reader disagrees, they can stop reading the blog. I have the courage to put things out there for public consideration, where an angry reader may choose to snipe at me with their private rantings. As I said--you can't please all of the people all of the time.

At the age of sixty-five I continue to question myself over important relationship in my life and how many times I self-reprimanded and agonized over my doings and behaviors. 

What you're reading are my thoughts--hence the name of this blog.