Falcons vs. Patriots Means What?

Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching and I could care less. I've never been a fan of football, although I enjoy gazing at the physical attributes of many of the players.

Too many rules; too many yellow flags. And there's that issue of concussion. But before you think I'm pooh-poohing the entire experience, I do like half time and look forward to the commercials. I love having fun junk food here in the privacy of my home. This Sunday I will devour cheese sticks, mini taco's, cream cheese wontons, pizza rolls and whatever else I find in the back of the freezer. I plan to wash it down with a glass of wine or a Coke and whiskey. And let's not forget the tortilla chips with a hint of lime.  Yummy.

Football is not my game. Sitting on my flat middle-aged bottom and watching play-after-play is not my idea of happy. But it keeps the husband plugged in so I can continue with household chores downstairs, or take the dog out to play in the snow. He won't even notice that the two of us are missing!

I have no idea what constitutes a good game. I know it's important to make a touch down, and even more critical to kick the ball over the goal post to get an extra point. In other words, I know little of football and do not care to. 

On a high note, I will sit down and watch Lady Gaga, then go into the guest room to view the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. Peace and quiet.