California Or Bust
I'm busy getting ready to fly to Southern California to spend quality time with my parents. My mother will be celebrating a milestone birthday in October and I'm taking her to a wonderful hotel with a purr-fect view of the ocean from the 7th floor. There will be walks on the pier; drinks at the bar and/or out on our balcony. Dinner downstairs; breakfast in bed; a large screen television; a remote we can hold ourselves; a shower large enough to have a party in; hot coffee in our room and iced lemon water in the lobby.
I know our time will be grand! Our husbands are at home to take care of the pets and any little emergency that may occur. We will be as free as the seagulls that fly over the sand looking for abandoned pieces of food.
I tend to call my better half each evening to touch base and I may (or may not) reply to emails because this is a v.a.c.a.t.i.o.n that I'm really looking forward to.
Take care; be well; and know that I'll soon be discovering new happy trails.
- Ja'Nee
NOTE TO SELF:
Purchase an ocean themed t-shirt and 6-pack of beer for Dad for being such a good sport.
NOTE TO SELF:
Purchase an ocean themed t-shirt and 6-pack of beer for Dad for being such a good sport.